Extract, collate and analyse what your customers feel, to create a better experience.
Quintica delivers Business Service Management solutions throughout Africa, the Middle East, and the UK. We define strategy, coach on the process and design, and implement software solutions spanning ITIL®, IT Governance, Business Service Management applications and a spectrum of supporting technologies. Acknowledged by leading industry experts and customers as one of the most experienced solutions providers for Business Service Management, our focus is “Best Practice”. Having expanded our operations across Africa, Middle East and the United Kingdom, we have access to a wide array of certified specialist expertise in ICT that deliver across our focus areas, range of Consulting products, Integrated BSM Solutions, Technology and outsourced Managed Services, each strengthened by specific sets of products and services. Strategic partnerships with leading technology and accreditation brands promote the delivery of complete ICT solutions that simply contest uncharted markets.
Quintica is an ICT Technology and Professional Services systems integration company delivering sophisticated infrastructure & technology solutions from strategy, design and transition through to operations and service improvement. Our branches across Africa, the Middle East & UK serve small to large organizations, through a network of service management focussed, internationally accredited professionals. We are committed to ensure high service delivery, driving the value of our customers ICT investments to meet and exceed expected business objectives & returns.
Our value-added education services also include customised education workshops, awareness programmes, simulations and on-line training. It is widely known that in order to learn anything one needs to put what we have learnt In the classroom into practice. What better way to do this than with Quintica’s two-day ITIL® Awareness, ITIL Practitoner and SAIL simulation course?
Course Offerings Include:
• ITIL® Awareness Courses, and SAIL Simulation
• ITIL® Certifications ITIL Foundation, ITIL Service Capability, ITIL® Service Lifecycle and Managing Across the Lifecycle
• All ISO Certification
• COBIT Certification
• Contract Management and Risk Courses
• Business Continuity Courses
If you are tired of trying to tie together employee effectiveness, business practices and customer satisfaction, Quintica has developed a service led approach to help you master the seemingly impossible, called “The Quintica Way”. The Q-way uses the ITIL® framework and best practices to integrate the people, process and technology aspects of a business. The people aspects are dealt with through our extensive and innovative education programmes.
In addition to all our ITIL®, ISO, Prince 2 and COBIT courses certified by APMG, our instructors enhance the learning experience by having real life experience. This way our students get more than just the standard course material, they get lecturers who contextualise the topics being learnt and are able to bring it back to real day-to-day situations. We also offer our students guidance and mentorship services once they return to the workplace.
• Quintica’s course pricing structure meets our customers’ requirements by Including your course, meals, refreshments, as well as your training manual and exams. This means Quintica is transparent and there are no hidden costs.
-All our trainers are active consultants and have actual, Hands on working knowledge in the field. Our trainers know how to transfer this knowledge to delegates in a means that can be applied to their working environments.
• Our ITIL® course material is created by Quintica consultants and trainers, therefore you can be sure that everyone involved is active in implementing ITIL® aligned projects – we do not purchase our course material from an external company.
• All our ITIL®, ISO and COBIT course material is fully accredited, this means you can receive your ITIL® certification with us and do not need to do an exam with an external company.
• Our classroom courses are designed to ensure open discussion with peers, which encourage active debates and provide further understanding of adoption.
• Quintica’s training facilities meet the highest of standards.
• Quintica’s differentiator is “we don’t just train theory, we adapt the training to suit the specific environments and needs of our delegates”.