Only fill in if you are not human
Quintica delivers Business Service Management solutions throughout Africa, the Middle East, and the UK. We define strategy, coach on the process and design, and implement software solutions spanning ITIL®, IT Governance, Business Service Management applications and a spectrum of supporting technologies. Acknowledged by leading industry experts and customers as one of the most experienced solutions providers for Business Service Management, our focus is “Best Practice”. Having expanded our operations across Africa, Middle East and the United Kingdom, we have access to a wide array of certified specialist expertise in ICT that deliver across our focus areas, range of Consulting products, Integrated BSM Solutions, Technology and outsourced Managed Services, each strengthened by specific sets of products and services. Strategic partnerships with leading technology and accreditation brands promote the delivery of complete ICT solutions that simply contest uncharted markets.
QUINTICA EDUCATION SERVICES
If you are tired of trying to tie together employee effectiveness, business practices and customer satisfaction, Quintica has developed a service led approach to help you master the seemingly impossible, called “The Quintica Way”. The Q-way uses the ITIL® framework and best practices to integrate the people, process and technology aspects of a business. The people aspects are dealt with through our extensive and innovative education programmes.
In addition to all our ITIL®, ISO, Prince 2 and COBIT courses certified by APMG, our instructors enhance the learning experience by having real life experience. This way our students get more than just the standard course material, they get lecturers who contextualise the topics being learnt and are able to bring it back to real day-to-day situations. We also offer our students guidance and mentorship services once they return to the workplace.
Our value-added education services also include customised education workshops, awareness programmes, simulations and on-line training. It is widely known that in order to learn anything one needs to put what we have learnt In the classroom into practice. What better way to do this than with Quintica’s two-day ITIL® Awareness, ITIL Practitoner and SAIL simulation course?
Course Offerings Include:
The main target group for the ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle includes, but is not restricted to: o Chief Information Officers o Senior IT Managers o IT ManagersSupervisors o IT Professionals o IT Operations practitioners o IT Development practitioners Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management certificate
Cobit is suitable for business managers, chief executives, IT/IS auditors, internal auditors, information security and IT practitioners, consultants and IT/IS managers requiring an insight into the enterprise governance of IT and who may also be requiring certification as a COBIT 5 implementer or assessor.
ISO/IEC is for People working within an IT service provider organization who require a basic understanding of the standard, within organizations that are implementing it or those that have achieved certification
CIOs, CTOs, CSOs, CFOs
Anyone responsible for security, governance, audit, compliance, risk, service continuity, disaster recovery Financial Directors Quality Managers, Internal Consultants Professional Consultants
PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a structured project management method based on experience drawn from thousands of projects and from the contributions of countless project sponsors, Project Managers, project teams, academics, trainers and consultants. PRINCE2 isolates the management aspects of project work from the specialist contributions, such as design and construction. The specialist aspects of the project can be easily integrated with the PRINCE2 method and, when used alongside PRINCE2, provide a secure overall framework for the project work.
Prince2 Practitioner is for Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
Any one who took these courses, should be able to take the exams and get certified,
Johannesburg:Culross on Main, Building 2,
34 Culross Road, Bryanston, 2021
Phone: +27 11 026 5990
Let us know how to get back to you.
Feel free to ask a question or simply leave a comment.
Professional Training is a product and service provided by QUINTICA Ltd
1. By becoming a client of QUINTICA Group Ltd you enter into a contract by which you:
1.1. Confirm that you are willing to participate fully in the course.
1.2 Agree to pay the relevant fees.
1.3 Agree not to plagiarise the work of others or in any way try to pass yourself off as competent by means of deception.
1.4 Agree to take full responsibility for your actions and opinions.
1.5 Confirm that you have, or are willing to secure access to, relevant materials where the course necessitates this.
2. We reserve the right to refuse clients for any reason.
3. Face-to-face courses normally run with a suitable minimum of participants. Should a course be cancelled because of shortage of participants you will be offered a place on an alternative course or a full refund of fees paid.
4. All courses must be completed within a specific time period of your start date unless otherwise stated.
5. Extension beyond the stated limits is at the discretion of QUINTICA Group Ltd.
6. Enrolments on the SEND Programme are also subject to regulations . This includes but is not limited to admissions and deferrals.
7. Enrolments on any validated programme are also subject to regulations determined by the validating institution and will include but are not limited to procedures for admissions and deferrals.
8.Making a booking on this web site, we consider you read and agreeing on these Terms and Conditions.
9. Payment of the requisite fee (as detailed below) is an offer by you to enter into a binding contract with us, which we are free to accept or decline at our absolute discretion.
10. We intend to rely upon these Terms and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the Contract between you and us. While we accept responsibility for statements and representations made by our duly authorised agents, please make sure you ask for any variations from these Terms to be confirmed in writing.
11. We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time. You will be subject to our Terms (including policies and procedures) in force at the time that you enrol on a course with us, unless any change to those policies or these Terms is required by law or government or regulatory authority in which case the same will apply to courses you have enrolled on or started.
12. Booking implies a commitment to pay the published fees, subject to your eligibility for the course booked.
13. Deposits, where payable are non-refundable.
14. If your course requires you to have a particular qualification, you must confirm that you hold that qualification when enrolling.
15. The balance of course fees (i.e. the total fee(s) less any deposit previously paid) is due before the course starts or immediately if the course is due to start after booking.
16. All course bookings are subject to availability. We reserve the right to keep a modular booking on hold until the start date of the relevant module.
17. Courses will be deemed to have started as soon as your Booking is been approved , your course materials have been received (if applicable), or you have attended your first event.
18. Bookings made requesting accreditation of prior learning are accepted as provisional and are subject to checking of the value of credits for transfer. Once accreditation of prior learning has been granted all terms and conditions shall apply. Where an application for accreditation of prior learning is not granted the option to withdraw will be allowed without payment of fees as long as you have not provided false or misleading information; otherwise administrative charges will be made. Our decision on this matter will be final.
19. Clients are liable for any bank charges incurred in payment of fees.
Cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations within 7 days of booking
20. If you are a consumer and make a booking via our website or by telephone, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Protection. Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date when a booking is made – which is when the Contract between us is formed. You have a period of 7 (seven) working days in which you may cancel the booking, starting from the day after the day when the booking is made. Working days means that Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are not included in this period. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to enrol on a course, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract under these regulations is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
21. If your course is due to start within 7 (seven) working days of when a booking is made, your legal right to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations will not apply.
Cancellations after starting a course
22. Refunds will not be payable after a course has been started.
23. If circumstances arise that are beyond our control, it may be necessary from time to time to change/cancel course dates, content, venues and prices from those published. Whilst we will make every effort to transfer your booking to the next available course at your preferred venue, it should be noted that we will not be held liable for any costs/losses incurred as a result of any such changes. If we are no longer able to provide your course.
24. We reserve the right to remove from any course, students that fail to comply with its standard practices and procedures. We reserve the right to refuse enrolments and/or suggest alternative arrangements if we believe that it will not be in our best interests of other participants and/or the individual concerned to be enrolled on one of our courses.
25. If you have a complaint about any products or services provided by QUINTICA Group Ltd please contact us via the website or Email:email@example.com. One of our managers will contact you within 10 working days (excepting periods of closure, normally Christmas).
26. The manager will investigate your complaint and aim to provide a satisfactory way forward within a further 10 working days, subject to the limits outlined in these terms and conditions.
27. QUINTICA Group Ltd accepts no responsibility for the content of our site, which is provided ‘as is’, and with no warranty express or implied. Reviews and all our other content are offered as our opinion only.
28. We understand that as a client of QUINTICA Group Ltd you expect the website to be on-line and available at all times. However, we can make no guarantees as to the ‘up time’ of the site as this is beyond our control. For example, routing, server, Internet, hardware and software problems completely beyond our control may occur.
MASTER FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
Registered CXP-GO Customer
QUINTICA SA PROPRIETARY LIMITED
THIS AGREEMENT GOVERNS THE ACQUISITION AND USE OF QUINTICA’S CUSTOMER SERVICES BY THE CUSTOMER.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, EITHER BY CLICKING A BOX INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OR BY EXECUTING A PRODUCT ORDER FORM, SOW OR MANAGED SERVICES AGREEMENT THAT REFERENCES THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY AND ITS AFFILIATES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
In this Agreement the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings assigned to them:
In this Agreement:
It is recorded that:
This Agreement shall commence on the Date of Acceptance and shall, subject to the provisions of clauses 6.2.3 and 6.3 continue in full force and effect for a period of 5 (five) years.
In addition to the obligations and responsibilities of the Parties as set out in this Agreement, the Parties shall adhere to all obligations and responsibilities as are set out in a Transaction Document.
In the event of any delay in performance by either Party due to any cause arising from or attributable to acts, events, non-happenings, omissions, accidents or acts of God beyond the reasonable control of such Party (including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs, civil commotion, riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, breaking off of diplomatic relations, fire, explosion, sabotage, storm, flood, earthquake, fog, subsidence, pestilence or epidemic, machinery breakdown, failure of plant or collapse of structure, extreme weather conditions request or order of any person having or appearing to have authority) (“Force Majeure”), the Party affected thereby shall be under no liability for loss or injury suffered by the other Party as a result thereof and the performance of its obligation by the Party affected thereby shall be suspended during such delay. Upon cessation of the cause of such delay, this Agreemetn shall again become fully operative and such affected Party shall immediately rectify such delay in performance, provided that, if such delay pertains to a material obligation of the Party affected by such event of force majeure and such delay shall exceed 90 (ninety) days, either Party shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement, or a Transaction Document in question, by written notice to the other Party. In such case all Customer Services duly provided up to the Termination Date will be paid in full.
To the extent that the provisions of a Transaction Document may conflict with or fail to record the provisions of this Agreement, the provisions of this Agreement shall prevail to the extent that it is competent in law for this Agreement to prevail.
this Agreement or a Transaction Document that Dispute shall be decided by arbitration in the manner set out in this clause 19.
Culross on Main
34 Culross Road
Attention: Chief Operating Officer
Rue de L’institut Ebene
Republic of Mauritius
Attention: Quintica Managing Director
Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai, P.O. Box 505107
Attention – Managing Director
No announcements of any nature whatsoever will be made by or on behalf of a Party relating to this Agreement and all Transaction Documents hereto, a Product Order From or a SOW without the prior written consent of the other Party, save for any announcement or other statement required to be made in terms of the provisions of any law or by the rules of any recognised securities exchange, in which event the Party obliged to make such statement will first consult with the other Party in order to enable the Parties in good faith to attempt to agree the content of such announcement, which (unless agreed) must go no further than is required in terms of such law or rules.
This Agreement and all Transaction Documents hereto constitute the sole record of the agreement between the Parties in relation to the subject matter hereof. The Parties shall not be bound by any express, tacit or implied term, representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein or a Transaction Document hereto.
If any provision of this Agreement or a Transaction Document is found or held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity of all the other provisions hereof will not be affected thereby and the Parties agree to meet and review the matter and if any valid or enforceable means is reasonably available to achieve the same object as the invalid or unenforceable provision, to adopt such means by way of variation of this Agreement and/or Transaction Document, as the case may be.
This Agreement and all Transaction Documents hereto will inure for the benefit of and be binding upon the successors and permitted assigns of the Parties, or any of them.
This Agreement and all Transaction Documents hereto may be executed in separate counterparts, none of which need contain the signatures of all of the Parties, each of which shall be deemed to be an original and all of which taken together constitute one agreement.
The persons signing this Agreement and all Transaction Documents hereto hereby warrant that they are properly empowered and duly authorised to sign this Agreement or Transaction Document, as the case may be, on behalf of the Parties.
Each Party shall bear its own costs relating to the negotiation, drafting and settling of this Agreement and all Transaction Documents hereto.
Please provide us with all your details, in order for us to get back to you quickly
Please Provide more details or comments on your service request
(Please be aware that the same order number can be consider as a set of products from the same order)
Enjoy our daily motion….
For more details call us or send us a contact request.