Atrium Configuration Management Database (CMDB) consolidates infrastructure and service data from multiple sources into a single, high-quality representation that your business can rely on to make decisions.
As IT organizations drive the adoption of digital services and face increasing demands from those consuming these services, they must understand the infrastructure they manage, the services they support, and who their consumers are. Given the increasing complexity and nature of applications in today’s IT environments, this can be a daunting undertaking. Additionally, there are many sources of information to manage, including discovery, legacy spreadsheets, and tribal knowledge. How do you bring all this data together in a form that is both reliable and readily available?
Atrium CMDB is an end-to-end solution that processes disparate data sources into a single-pane view. This allows IT to reference a best-of-breed data record for daily operations and strategic decisions to support their consumers and the business as a whole.
- BMC Atrium CMDB is highly scalable and provides a complete feature set.
- Highly adaptable – the industry-standard data model can be modified/extended to specific requirements
- Reliable quality – data quality and integrity engines configured through rules ensure normalization, data source prioritization, and de-duplication
- Relevant insights – data visualization capability provides in-context views on your data (from simple CI view to impact simulation)
- Improve data quality to support your ITIL® processes
- Reduce risk associated with change
- Increase IT agility and business alignment
- Minimize impact to consumers from IT equipment failure by understanding the impact to them