Control-M Application Integrator extends BMC’s Control-M solution to any application through a simple, web-based design tool. Users can easily create their own job types to quickly and reliably deliver business services to customers. Backed by the Control-M Application Hub, an open community exchange where users can find, use, and share crowdsourced job types, new or enhanced digital services can be easily and quickly delivered in a scalable and sustainable way.
Organizations are under pressure to deliver new services to their business users and customers more quickly. Development teams are challenged to keep up with demand, often having to support different toolsets and write proprietary scripts for many of the applications and systems in use. Without the right automation, IT and development teams are challenged by the need to deliver business services quickly, securely, and cost effectively.
Control-M delivers the next wave of IT automation—Digital Business Automation— moving beyond traditional workload automation and adapting to modern IT technologies and processes. Unlike other workload automation integration tools that require the development of custom scripts and programming skills that are costly to implement and maintain, Control-M Application Integrator guides you through the steps for integrating your critical applications with Control-M, resulting in a single, enterprise view. Enhanced by the online Control-M Application Hub accessible from the design tool interface, users can collaborate with the global community to share the job types they design.
Control-M Application Integrator extends the power and convenience of Control-M to a variety of applications.
- Supports any application – Enables most applications to be connected and managed through Control-M
- A collaborative community – Control-M Application Hub is an online application exchange where users share the job types they have designed
- Faster development as application interfaces can be created through a graphical user interface without custom scripts and the ongoing maintenance they require, resulting in better services
- Leverages investment in Control-M and enterprise applications by enabling jobs from various applications, databases, and platforms to be integrated and managed through a single interface, extending the power of the single point of control
- Provides access to job types designed by Control-M users in the Control-M Application Hub, allowing you to benefit from a crowdsourced repository of custom Control-M job types resulting in faster deployments of applications and their underlying workload jobs