Control-M Batch Impact Manager detects potential delays and errors in batch workload processing, enabling IT staff to take corrective actions before business services are affected. It proactively determines how a delay or failure in batch workflow execution will affect systems and business users. With that insight, IT can prioritize incident responses to minimize disruption to the most important workflows.
When a batch process failure or latency occurs in the IT environment, its impact to the business may not be obvious. Is it a low priority issue or will it have a direct impact on the bottom line? Can IT afford not to know? BMC SOLUTION Control-M delivers the next wave of IT automation—Digital Business Automation— moving beyond traditional workload automation and adapting to modern IT technologies and processes. Control-M Batch Impact Manager brings a business perspective to batch workflow management. It gives users insight into how changes or disruptions may affect operations and helps them plan corrective action. By extending workflow visibility to the business process level, users gain the insight and automated controls necessary to build safeguards into their enterprise batch processing systems.
- Control-M Batch Impact Manager enables proactive workflow planning and troubleshooting.
- Predictive analytics detect potential delays and errors in the batch business process, preventing interruptions to business services
- Advanced problem analysis tools identify the root cause of actual and potential service level agreement (SLA) delays and provides guidance on how to resolve them
- Extensive simulation capabilities eliminate trial and error in the production environment, helping prevent conflicts
- Provides the business perspective needed to make job scheduling and management decisions
- Minimizes business disruption by providing advance notification of potential delays or failures
- Fast time-to-benefit by delivering value as soon as a single SLA is defined
Whether you are at your desk or on the go you can easily see the status of all the services that are critical to your organization.
No manual calculations are required, even if the services are comprised of hundreds or thousands of jobs.
Batch Impact Manager provides the following benefits:
- Allows anyone in the organization to understand if critical business services are on time, in jeopardy of being late,
- or actually late, and with an indicator of which job or jobs is causing the problem.
- Provides a dashboard view of service status through the installed GUI interface as well as
- via the web and mobile app.
- Sends real-time alerts anytime the status of a service changes, resulting in true proactive service
- monitoring, allowing for shortened remediation times.
Eliminate costly batch processing delays with predictive analytics
- Clear, graphical view of jobs as “services” enables you to see what matters most to the business
- Automated alerts provide predictive SLA delay detection with root cause analytics for problem
- resolution guidance
- Extensive simulation capabilities eliminate trial and error in the production environment,
- preventing conflicts and saving time
Every business service has a critical deadline and it may vary by day, week, month, and quarter.
Instead of spending all day,
every day doing manual calculations and estimating completion times, sit back and let
Batch Impact Manager do
all of the heavy lifting for you. ·
- Receive proactive alerts for business services that may be delayed
- Workflows are displayed showing service name, deadline, expected time of completion, problematic jobs (if any),
- along with much more information
- Conditional automated remediation actions can be defined to ensure on time service delivery
View service details in the Control-M mobile app
Modernize your approach to workload automation based on the latest industry trends and priorities
Digital transformation has introduced complex new requirements for IT operations—
and new opportunities for an enterprise approach to workload automation. Learn how workload professionals
and IT leaders are transforming business processes to deliver a strategic impact, including:
- Delivering integrated applications more quickly, at a lower cost
- Simplifying the adoption of Hadoop and big data analytics
- Gaining centralized control over workflows across the business
Expand the impact of workload automation for your digital business.
Click here to go back to Catalog
Sorry no more offers available
There are no inquiries yet.