Control-M for SAP® , an SAP certified solution, automates and simplifies the scheduling of SAP batch jobs within enterprise IT environments, resulting in improved service delivery. A powerful graphical interface makes it easy to build and monitor workflows across the enterprise, regardless of the workload type, delivering an end-to-end view of all business services from a single point of control.
Without automation, creating or making changes to SAP jobs becomes difficult and complex. Simple requests require scripting and testing before they can be put into production. Scheduling new jobs is also a challenge because multiple dependencies must be considered and SAP provides only basic tools to help. The development and implementation process can slow to a crawl, creating frustration for SAP support specialists and business users alike.
Control-M delivers the next wave of IT automation – Digital Business Automation – moving beyond traditional workload automation and adapting to modern IT technologies and processes. Control-M for SAP automates scheduling and management for SAP S/4HANA and R/3 jobs, and supports all applications in the SAP ecosystem. The intuitive interface gives users access to view service and job status, while schedulers retain control over scheduling and execution through a graphical interface that shows SAP jobs and all other enterprise workloads—without the need for custom scripts.
- Control-M for SAP automates digital business to enable you to create and manage SAP services faster
- Specialists not required – Eliminates the time, complexity, and specialized knowledge required to manage S/4HANA and R/3 jobs, and supports any applications in the SAP ecosystem
- Worry-free coordination – Manages the dependencies between SAP activities and non-SAP tasks (e.g., file transfers, database access)
- Accelerates SAP implementation with deep integration and broad support for SAP functionality
- Uses HANA without scripting
- Enhances service delivery by reducing manual procedures, accelerating problem resolution, and expanding users’ control for SAP and non-SAP workloads