Control-M Self Service gives business users the visibility, control, and responsiveness they need in a context they can easily understand, while freeing up IT personnel to focus on essential operations that require their specialized skills.
Directing phone calls, emails, and service desk tickets to IT contacts requesting the status of business related workloads is common, as well as time-consuming and expensive. IT must respond to the requests, taking time away from other responsibilities while business users are kept waiting.
Control-M delivers the next wave of IT automation—Digital Business Automation— moving beyond traditional workload automation and adapting to modern IT technologies and processes. Control-M Self Service gives business users real-time, contextual information about their business services and frees IT organizations from having to respond to routine status update requests. All users can view the workload services that are relevant to them from either the web or their mobile device. Control-M Self Service extends access by clearly displaying jobs and process flows in an interface all users can easily understand.
Control-M Self Service improves service delivery by allowing users to manage their own requests.
- Eliminates requests – Users can submit jobs through a fully controlled and audited service catalog instead of a change request or relying on email, phone calls, or other methods
- Enables mobile access – Users can check the status of scheduled workloads and perform basic management tasks through Apple® iOS® and Google® Android™ devices
- Reduces IT operations overhead – Eliminates the time and work associated with user-submitted service request tickets, allowing IT to work on more strategic initiatives
- Improves customer service – A role-based interface shows business users the information they need at both the job and business service level, allowing business users to run faster and raise their level of customer service
Manage batch services at any time from anywhere
- Mobile support – Fully supports iOS and Android devices, providing easy access
- Intuitive interface – Usability without overwhelming technical detail, eliminating training
- Automated compliance – Security policies are automatically enforced for all users, ensuring compliance
- Broad support for services and job types
- Supports any infrastructure, any data, any application, reducing processing related costs
- Easy deployment – Install and deploy in minutes, providing positive customer experience
The more IT support functions your organization can automate, the faster you can make progress on strategic initiatives.
Control-M Self Service supports faster innovation by relieving
IT from responding to routine inquiries and enabling your resources to be more efficient.
- Provide a simple user interface that goes anywhere: ·
- Reduce IT operations support overhead by empowering business users to help themselves ·
- Free up IT Staff to increase the pace of innovation without adding headcount
Your business users frequently contact IT operations to check on the status of their reports or other jobs.
These requests are time consuming for both your staff and the IT organization,
as it pulls everyone away from more critical work. Control-M Self Service gives your team a time saving resource that provides them with the flexibility they need
Your team can leverage Control-M Self Service to:
- Get real-time visibility into their workload status and updates
- Manage their jobs through an intuitive self-service interface
- Eliminate the need to submit ticket requests
The detailed view displays the jobs that make up a service.
This view presents an intuitive flow diagram that shows predecessor and
successor relationships of all workload elements in the service and enables users to quickly and easily
understand the business logic of the service.
Users can manage operations that are specific to each job while IT retains overall control over changes and scheduling.
Click here to go back to Catalog
Sorry no more offers available
There are no inquiries yet.