BMC Digital Workplace (formerly known as MyIT and MyIT Service Broker) enables businesses to improve workforce agility, employee productivity, and the customer experience by seamlessly connecting and unifying systems through a flexible and consumer-like user interface.
Employees expect modern tools that leverage the latest consumer technology and make it easy to find what they need to do their jobs, from anywhere, at any time, on any device. They want simplified ways to solve problems and if IT cannot help them, they will find the resources elsewhere. Companies are stepping up to this challenge by deploying the latest technologies to promote employee collaboration and business innovation. However, aggregating, managing, delivering, and analyzing hardware, software, and services from multiple cloud and on-premises vendors isn’t easy. Each offering may have its own interface, resulting in confusion and frustration.
BMC Digital Workplace helps organizations shift to a “people-centric” view focused on user empowerment, while keeping necessary process enforcement and governance. Built upon an enterprise-grade infrastructure with a design that puts people first, BMC Digital Workplace solutions create consumer-like experiences and enable management to effectively coordinate technology, processes, and people.
- Intuitive, one-click user interface – Clear icons provide a familiar way to help employees get what they need
- Personalized experience – Easy to configure custom settings make it simple to adhere to branding requirements
- Built-in starter catalog – Services come right out-of-the-box with preconfigured, common service request definitions (SRDs) Broad accessibility – Available for iOS, Android, and as a web app
- Powerful connectors – Integrate into leading industry services and platforms like Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Atlassian JIRA, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and more
- Modern management – Drag-and-drop workflow customization
- Multi-environment compatibility – Access on-demand, on-premises, and hybrid
- Powerful analytics – Dashboards show usage, performance, and cost metrics
- Deliver consumer-like experiences for multiple business units
- Adapt to both employee and employer requirements with a custom, modular framework
- Fast track time to productivity with an easy to deploy and compelling experience out of the box
- Enable “one-click” for everything employees need by aggregating and managing apps, services, and gear in a centralized solution
- Bundle tools and services based on employees’ roles, locations, and requirements