Remedy 9 is a powerful service management platform built natively for mobile with an intuitive, beautiful, people-centric user experience that makes everybody more productive.
In our personal lives, consumer technology enables us to do things more efficiently, effectively, and enjoyably. But in the enterprise, interacting with IT is typically frustrating, cumbersome, and complex. Technology with poor usability causes the workforce to become less engaged and the gap between the business and IT to widen. For many years, IT service management has sought to bring order to IT through rigorous processes—but when service management technology is outdated and complicated, those processes may be circumvented or disregarded altogether.
Remedy 9 is a transformative service management platform that drastically improves IT service delivery. The intuitive user experience is built around roles, not modules, to help you be more productive with less effort. Modern, mobile interfaces, built-in templates and guides, and instant, actionable insights help you work smarter and faster. The mobile-first platform takes advantage of native device capabilities such as Apple® Siri® , GPS, and built-in cameras, providing you new ways to work. Built on a 100% Oracle® Java® codebase to deliver high performance in the most complicated IT environments, Remedy 9 is a true multi-tenant platform delivered from the BMC cloud or your own datacenter, and scaled for the world’s largest enterprises.
- Remedy 9 empowers the workforce to be up to 75% more productive.
- Powerful analytics – New Smart Reporting for simple, self-service, drag and drop creation of dashboards and reports
- Mobile everything – Fully supported on Apple® iOS® , Google® Android™ , and HTML5 and can be delivered as SaaS or an on-premises solution
- Intuitive experience – Modern, engaging user experiences help you work more effectively on both sides of the desk
- Formless input – Smart Recorder offers a natural way to enter information and offers contextual recommendations for faster resolutions
- Be up to 75% more productive (based on an independent study of the Service Desk user experience)
- Engage the whole team using embedded social and collaboration tools
- Embrace digital transformation through a natively mobile and social platform
- Make smarter, faster decisions with powerful in-app analytics
- Quick time-to-value with out of the box ITIL® , best practice reports, and KPIs