Track and measure user activity at the individual or location level—on- or off-premises
User expectations are changing. Modern users expect easy, instant, anywhere services for every application they use. Today, there are 10 billion connected devices; by 2020, that will double to 20 billion devices representing a $1.2 trillion market. 1 Seventy-one percent of IT leaders understand that mobile is transformational for their business strategy. But only 18% of those leaders have a comprehensive strategy to deal with it. 2 IT operations management and application developers are tasked with delivering services instantly and navigating the increasing complexity and potential points of failure. IT must respond or risk the business missing the market.
TrueSight App Visibility Manager goes beyond application performance monitoring to provide deep insight into the user experience.
- Get real-time, end-to-end visibility, from a user transaction to a single line of code
- Analyze multiple factors across user sessions to proactively identify errors before users are affected
- Automatically pinpoint anomalies and isolate performance issues by user, network, or host time
- Look at a single user, a specific transaction, or an entire customer group or location for diagnostics, capacity planning, change management, and service level management
- Enable and manage the impact of emerging technologies such as virtualization and cloud-based services
- Implement as either a hosted service, an on-premises solution, or in a hybrid model
- End user experience insight: Truly understand your users’ experience to manage your business-critical apps
- Deep application performance visibility: Pinpoint which users, transactions, and application calls are impacting performance
- Proactive problem solving with application diagnostics: Get application diagnostics, deep-dive analytics, and robust reporting to enable faster issue resolution
- Transaction tracing: Efficiently isolate application problems, including failed transactions, at the level of individual lines of code and SQL statements
- Integrated monitoring on-premises or off: Manage cloud-based, on-premises, and hybrid applications from a single interface