TrueSight Pulse is a SaaS solution for real-time monitoring and alerting that watches streaming metrics from web-scale applications and underlying cloud and on-premises infrastructure to deliver extreme agility and scalability.
Modern application infrastructures are complex and distributed. It is imperative that users have a simple, reliable, seamless experience from today’s modern apps, a growing number of which are hosted in the cloud. Seconds of downtime or latency can lead to a loss in revenue, brand identity, and morale. It is essential that IT resolve issues rapidly, ensure continuous availability, and proactively plan for growth.
TrueSight Pulse provides second-by-second monitoring that quickly centralizes events, alerts and notifications from today’s modern platforms. This includes comprehensive coverage for Amazon Web Service – giving IT the right visibility into cloud-based deployments to help them develop, troubleshoot, and deliver solutions quickly. For modern IT Ops and DevOps teams who need to respond fast to fluid IT demands, TrueSight Pulse provides an immediate view of data that helps IT detect and diagnose problems fast.
BMC TrueSight Pulse provides real-time actionable information for your applications and infrastructure.
- Collects and streams custom metrics continuously to revel important application and infrastructure metrics
- Provides up-to-the-second updates so operations teams can immediately visualize application and infrastructure performance metrics and assess changes
- Enables application monitoring without requiring any modifications to application code or introducing any latency
- Get fine-grain visibility with real-time monitoring driven by second-by-second data collection and streaming of metrics
- Create alerts and fire actions like an email for quick triage
- Empower IT to monitor apps of all kinds, dynamically managing what they monitor for in rapidly changing or noncritical platforms
- Install and start monitoring in less than a minute with a single command and out-of-the-box support for Chef® and Puppet® —or roll out via open API
- Get instant flexible assurance and delete the dichotomy between CAPEX and OPEX