Protect employee productivity and business operations with uninterrupted access to email during on-premise or cloud email outages.
With over 20,000 customers, Mimecast knows the challenge of keeping email flowing despite planned and unplanned outages.
Mimecast ensures continuity when primary email systems are offline. Customizable thresholds let administrators monitor inbound and outbound email. Out-of-band alerts via SMS or an alternative email adress keep administrators informed. A continuity portal makes event management simple, with one click activation to instantly activate Mimecast and broadcast company-wide or group messages to employees. The organization keeps email flowing to users with an add-in for Outlook, Mac and mobile apps, and a web application.
- Instant failover and failback reduces RPO & RTO for email to near zero.
- Easy to use administrative tools to monitor, alert and manage inbound and outbound email disruptions.
- Automatic synchronization of mailboxes after an event lowers confusion without straining IT.
- Access to email through Outlook for Windows, a native app for Mac users and a full suite of mobile apps means employees can carry on receiving and sending email as if the primary email system was performing normally.
- Event specific dashboard with one click continuity activation and employee alerting.
- SMS continuity alerts allow fast communication between IT and end users during email interruptions.
- No hardware or software to purchase, reduces costs and lowers IT overhead.
- Management of downtime of on-premises, cloud and hybrid primary email systems for better productivity and peace of mind
- Uninterrupted access to all live and historic email and calendar information from everyday applications and devices to keep business moving
- 100% service availability SLA delivered from the highly secure Mimecast cloud
- Mimecast monitors inbound and outbound mail from on-premises mail servers or cloud-based services like Office 365.
- Using organization specific thresholds, administrators are notified via SMS or an alternative email address with an event specific dashboard.
- Administrators can quickly respond with one-click mail flow activation. Instantly calling Mimecast to act as the primary email path and notifying employees with clear communication sent via SMS.
- Inbound and outbound mail is routed through the Mimecast Platform and is automatically retained for 58 days.
- Journaling captures and retains internal mail.
- Folder and calendar replication, and sync of most used contacts, maintains ‘business as usual’ operation.
- Full historical archive data access with Mimecast Archiving option.
- Constant monitoring of inbound and outbound email flow to alert server issues.
- Supports a business continuity for email strategy for cloud, hybrid and on-premises infrastructures.
- Automated alerts with one click continuity activation and employee notification.
- Protects employee productivity with fully functional live and historic email as well as calendar access via Outlook, mobile, web and Mac apps.
- Streamlines and reduces the risk of email disruption during migration to cloud email services like Office 365.
Click here to go back to Catalog
Sorry no more offers available
There are no inquiries yet.